How to Register
Click on the registration button below to fill out an information form that will be sent directly to our IAFA Coordinator. You will receive a response within 48 hours regarding instructor availability and possible lesson times. If you need more information before registering, please call our Academy Coordinator at 317-946-6902.
How to Make Payments
Checks to IAFA may be hand delivered at the school office in our facility in Colonial Hills Baptist Church.
Payments, postmarked by the fifth of each month, may also be mailed to:
Indianapolis Academy of Fine Arts
8140 Union Chapel Road
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Beginning August 2016, we will no longer accept credit card payments. However, we will provide an invoice that can be paid electronically via an email that we will send to your email account.
Past Due Accounts
- An account is considered past due after the fifth of the month.
- Past due accounts will be assessed a $10 late fee after the fifteenth of the month.
- If an account is still past due after the fifteenth, lessons will be suspended until the account balance is paid.
- Lessons missed due to past due accounts will not be rescheduled.
- All fees continue to be due and payable until the end of the contract period.
- Contracts for lessons are available for three, six, and nine month periods. Summer lessons are available for IAFA students by private arrangement with their instructor.
- The first bill is emailed around August 20 and is due by September 5.
- Lessons begin in late August (or the month you choose to begin lessons) and run until the contract expires.
- Assuming regular attendance on the part of the student, a minimum of ten lessons will be offered during each three-month contract, twenty lessons for each six-month contract, and thirty lessons for each nine-month contract period.
Billing and Payments
- Billing can be set up two different ways:
- By month
Payments are spread out one per month over the contract period.
Monthly payments are due by the 5th of each month.
- By entire contract
Payments may be made one time for an entire contract period by the fifth day of the first billing month.
- Lesson fees are non-refundable.
- Accounts must be paid by the due date in order for lessons to continue without interruption.
- Payments may be made in person during the day at the school office, mailed to IAFA, or paid electronically via the email sent to your email account.